Sunday 15 November 2009

Bow for B-day

I wore this to my luvvie's birthday dinner a while ago, some new pieces and some super old ones. We had sushi - again! Well what can I say ma boy loves it and for his birthday he should get whatever he wants (shouldn't everyone..?). Not that I mind though. Want more ribbons for bows, velvet maybe? By the way my camera insisted on making it look like I've got a glass-eye which is not the case. Though I do like the pirate looks sometimes.


I'm liking the long bits (back and front) of this shirt, hides wobbly bits well... Oh yeah, new tights too!


Shirt - H&M, Tights - H&M, Shoes - Vintage, Bow - Some old ribbon

2 comments:

hannah and landon said...

gorgeous! thank you for your kind comments!
xox

Alina said...

enjoying the blog and your style!

cheers,
Alina